Information Collection and How We Use It
When you use this web site, we will ask you to provide certain identifying information, including:
- Your contact information, such as name, e-mail address, job title, company name and location, and certain additional information about your company;
- The username and password you provide to create your account for this website;
- Information that you provide about your company's business in response to the assessment tool questions.
We may use the information you provide for a variety of purposes, including:
- Conducting the Marketing Confidence Quotient assessment and providing you the results thereof;
- Combining the information you provide with information provided by others who take the Marketing Confidence Quotient assessment to enable us to provide comparative information about aggregate results from the assessment;
- Offering you relevant services; and
- Sharing the information you provide with SAS. Please review the SAS Privacy Statement for information about how SAS may use this information.
Automated Collection and Use of Information
We, along with SAS, receive or collect some information when you visit this web site through various automated means, including:
- Cookies. A cookie is a file saved to your computer or device that may be used to recognize the pages you view, the information you provide to us, items you download, the links you click, your access times, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your domain name, and your system configurations and settings, to help us make your user experience more efficient, to serve you relevant content, and to assist you with questions you may have regarding our assessment tool.
- Referrers. A "referrer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL from which you come to this web site and other information about how you came to this web site. We use referrers to gather information about how our users came to this web site, and to help us serve you relevant content.
- Web Beacons or Tags. A "beacon" or "tag" is an electronic image that can be used in conjunction with cookies to collect anonymous aggregate information about usage of this web site, including the specific pages you visit and the time and date you visit a particular page.
Sharing of Information.
We share the information collected on this web site with SAS. Please review the SAS Privacy Statement for information about how SAS may use this information.
We may also share your information:
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When required by law or in response to legal process; or
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
We will not sell, rent, lease or share personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization or SAS.
Control Over Information/Opt-Out
You may receive different types of information and communication from SAS with regard to their products and services. If at any time you would like to change your communication preferences, please refer to the information about how to do so contained in the SAS Privacy Statement.
In addition, most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Rejection of a cookie may also render an associated beacon or tag unusable. However, rejecting cookies may affect your user experience, and you may not be able to access or use certain features of our sites.
At this time, we do not respond to do not track signals.
This website is not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may ask a question about site functionality or how data is collected by contacting us at: